The Information We Collect:
We only collect personally identifiable information from you when you log into our site or enter information into our form fields. You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What We Use Your Information For:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience- your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website- we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service- your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails- the email address you provide may be used by automated, trigger-based email campaigns to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions)
- To contact you- if you request that we contact you
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Terms & Conditions:
- Legal Agreement/ Proposal: Pixel Excel will send the proposal to the client according to his/her requirements with the payment terms & schedule.
- Payment Terms 50% upfront and 50% on completion: After Finalizing the proposal, client will have to pay 50% of the amount in advance & rest of the 50% amount will be paid by client before launching/providing the final service files.
- No Changes after Design Approval: Once the service design is approved by client, any changes on the final design will not be considered/entertained by Pixel Excel.
- No Last point cancellation: Client cannot cancel the service/proposal after finalizing the proposal and before delivering the final files.
- Projects Timely delivered: Projects will be delivered by Pixel Excel in a timely manner depending on the files/content provided by the client.